Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6 months and no sign of starting, decided to complain and team lead/manager shows us attitude.

Its 6 months since we started the build process. With tender expiry approaching decided to complain to the CEO on 10th Apr 2012. Called up their office but was instead passed on to the PA of CEO as CEO was on holidays. Told the PA all of my concerns and that I am fed up that there has been delays, no body responds, takes weeks to finalise any selections, and that if I had known this would be the progress and customer service I wouldn't have decided to go with them, and that by going at the current pace we dont see work commencing at our site in the next 2 months. The PA praising the CEO's personality and that he would be happy to meet us when he's back on thursday. Then she says that she will drop emails and find out whats happening on our file and why is the delay and that she will give us call by morning today, 11th Apr 2012.


Received no call by lunch time so decided to call her back. Had no concrete answers to our questions. I insisted that I need to talk to the CEO and she tried to keep us away from that. Further she told me that she had been told that work should commence on our site by end of April. I said that when they haven't booked us for electrical and tiling appointment which will be a date atleast 2 weeks away and that they will take another 2 weeks to finalise any selections and then further time for tender changes then how do they expect to start work by April end. To this she insisted that the lead leader /manager would be the best person to answer our queries


Got a call from the so called team leader/manager (lets call her Mgr here) in the evening which I missed and called her back. The way she started the conversation full of attitude made me feel like as if they are paying me for building my house. I told her that my file has been delayed and pointed out the Dec2011 -Jan 2012 period when our CSC didn't came back to work and that during this period it took them 6 weeks to finalise external selections (can you guys believe it ). She instead told me that she had recently sent me some internal colour documents to sign. She talked if that is what is holding up everything. The documents were sent to me on 5th April and I looked on them through the Easter weekend and found a issue. I replied back asking the issue to be fixed. On 10th Apr I got an email with the issue fixed but today after 1 day I am told that I didn't sign and send it back and she acted as if I am holding up everything. It took them 6 months just to get here and I haven't even got 1 day to sign it. I didn't sign as I was trying to get a meeting with CEO to get answers. (Not writing everything here as it will take me a day to write all that.)


She was not ready to listen to any complaint and was instead talking to me as if I had held them up.


We were quiet for 6 months and they were happy and chose to respond when they did. Now when we decided to complain she was talking as if we are the responsible for all delays and issues. I knew she was furious that I chose to complain one day, spare a thought for us who are dealing with people like you for the past 6 months, paying you money and still getting your rough attitude. 


They take 6 weeks to finalise external selections - we are responsible.
They take 2 weeks to respond - we are responsible.
They make mistakes - we are responsible.
They choose not to respond - we are responsible.
Their CSC leaves job - we are responsible.
Make a complaint - we are responsible.


Yes, we are responsible, because we chose to build with you.


Let me get a face to face appointment with their CEO and I will print and take all emails with me where I have been asking them to hurry up and their CSCs dont even bother responding and then you end up dealing with people who will try to do everything to belittle you.

Product reviews website is another website that has heaps of reviews to look at. I have also posted this review on that website.

Dear team leader/manager, show your attitude to someone else.

I WISH WE HAD NEVER CHOSEN TO BUILD WITH THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment